In this post we are going to explain, without the need for microscopes, the bacteriological risk groups that exist and the solutions that you can undertake in terms of control and prevention.
And it doesn't matter what sector you work in, nor its dimensions, because at Microclean we work under analysis and previous studies contamination studies, which determine the type of solution and its treatment.
What are bacteriological risk groups?
Biological agents can be categorised into different risk groups (RGs) depending on the previous level of their "relative risk". The levels will be discussed below. For now, let us focus on the risk groups, which are based on the following factors:
- Pathogenicity of the organism.
- Transmission mode and host range.
- Availability of effective preventive measures for their treatment, such as vaccines.
- Availability of effective treatments, including antibiotics and antiviral drugs.
Thus, we find the following scale:
- GR 1: not associated with disease in humans or healthy adult animals. Examples: coli K12 Host-Vector Systems, adeno-associated virus, B. subtilis.
- GR 2: associated with a disease that is rarely serious and for which preventive or therapeutic treatments are often available.
Examples: aureus, hepatitis B virus, Cryptococcus neoformans.
- GR 3: associated with a serious or lethal human disease for which preventive or therapeutic treatments may be available.
Examples: Mycobacterium tuberculosis, yellow fever virus, SARS-CoV-2 coronavirus.
- GR 4: associated with a lethal human disease for which preventive or therapeutic treatments are not readily available.
Examples: Ebola virus, Herpesvirus simaie.
What are "biosafety levels"?
If grades determine the threat, potency or aggressiveness of an agent, bacteriological risk groups take into account the organism or virus itself. biological risk of an agent, bacteriological risk groups take into account the organism or virus itself.
For this reason, biosecurity levels are one of the main focuses of the work we carry out at Microclean.
With them we are able to design and prescribe both the most appropriate procedures and their treatment; to determine which technologies or equipment are the most suitable, and what biocidal product and, also, in what proportions to apply it.
Solutions for professional disinfection and biosecurity
We also have a whole range of electrostatic disinfection equipment professionals at the service of companies and society.
Effective and suitable for solving the problems of danger and contagion by pathogenic micro-organisms in such sensitive sectors as health, tourism or food, as well as those that support a massive traffic such as public transport. public transport.
Our electrostatic disinfection equipment is prepared to cope with all types of spaces and disinfection requirements. Equipment suitable for disinfection and disinfection biological contamination in large spaces and also autonomous equipment to provide our staff with total freedom.
Efficacy and safety that you can check by visiting our YouTube channelwhere you will discover why our technology is a winner.
Find out about its characteristics and main advantages such as its speed, the absence of post-treatment damp, its versatility and scope in just a few minutes and its non-invasive application (without the need to move furniture or materials), which allows an immediate return to any work dynamic or routine.
Do you want to know more about how we combat bacteriological risk in different spaces and on different surfaces?
Microclean-Solutionsexperts in Environmental Biosecurity and Microbiological Disinfection . More than 6 years of experience ridding all types of spaces and surfaces of pathogenic germs, bacteria and viruses.